Lindsay Lohan 'Fine' After Paramedic Scare

Early reports say the actress was taken to the hospital, though her publicist tells MTV News she was just taking 'a nap.'

Just another day in the life of Lindsay Lohan: On Friday afternoon (June 15), California station KABC broke news that the oft-troubled actress was taken to the hospital after being found unconscious in a Marina del Rey, California, hotel room and that her condition "was currently unknown."

According to the report, the Los Angeles County Fire Department responded to a 911 call at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel after Lohan — in Marina del Rey to film the Lifetime Original movie "Liz & Dick" — was found unconscious in the penthouse. KABC ended the story by promising "we will add more details to this report as they become available."

Of course, those details might be difficult to come by. Because right around the time KABC's report was making the rounds, TMZ jumped into the fray, breaking news that, while paramedics did respond to a 911 call at the hotel, Lohan was never taken to the hospital.

"Paramedics ... determined nothing was wrong with Lindsay [and] left without transporting her to the hospital," the TMZ story said. "Lindsay wasn't feeling well after complaining of exhaustion. She called someone from the 'Liz & Dick' production team early this morning, and the team sent a private doctor to check on her.

"Before arriving, the doctor called the hotel and asked someone to check on Lindsay," the report continued. "Someone from the hotel went to her door, 'checked on her' and determined she was 'unresponsive.' The hotel then called 911."

KABC subsequently updated its story to include a comment from Lohan's attorney, who let it be known that the actress was, in fact, "fine."

"As I understand it, she was exhausted after shooting non-stop for two days," Shawn Holley told the station. "Someone called paramedics, for reasons which are unclear. They determined that she was fine."

"She's OK," Dina Lohan told the Huffington Post. "She was working through the night and wrapped at 6:15 this morning. She's home now sleeping. She's doing a great job."

Lohan's publicist, Steve Honig, echoed those sentiments, telling MTV News in a statement: "Lindsay worked a grueling schedule for the past few days ... [and] took a nap before shooting her final scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution."

Honig added that the actress was suffering from "some exhaustion and dehydration" and said she'd return to the "Liz & Dick" set later Friday