"American Idol" is celebrating their decade-long legacy by paying tribute to some of their biggest contestants. The 10th-anniversary compilation, due March 15, is titled American Idol 10th Anniversary — The Hits: Vol. 01 and will feature tunes from all nine of the show's winners, as well as other notable contestants.
The 12-song set, which is ordered chronologically by the contestant's season, consists of the biggest hits from previous "Idol" winners, including Kelly Clarkson ("Since U Been Gone"), Carrie Underwood ("Before He Cheats"), Jordin Sparks featuring Chris Brown ("No Air") and more. Additional tracks from the show's other finalists, including Adam Lambert ("Whataya Want From Me") also round out the compilation.
As the newly revamped season of "American Idol" continues, the series compilation marks just another look back at the singing competition's journey. Back in December, Fox affiliates aired a special broadcast where all nine of the show's winners traveled back to their hometowns and reflected on their whirlwind journey to fame.
American Idol 10th Anniversary — The Hits: Vol. 1 track list, according to USA Today:
1. Kelly Clarkson - "Since U Been Gone"
2. Ruben Studdard - "Superstar"
3. Clay Aiken - "Invisible"
4. Fantasia - "When I See U"
5. Carrie Underwood - "Before He Cheats"
6. Taylor Hicks - "Takin' It to the Streets"
7. Daughtry - "Home"
8. Jordin Sparks (featuring Chris Brown) - "No Air"
9. David Cook - "Light On"
10. Kris Allen - "Live Like We're Dying"
11. Adam Lambert - "Whataya Want From Me"
12. Lee DeWyze - "Sweet Serendipity"
Get your "Idol" fix on MTV News' "American Idol" page, where you'll find all the latest news, interviews and opinions.