[artist id="510062"]Lil Wayne[/artist] has pushed back the release date of his [article id="1603446"]rock-and-roll LP Rebirth[/article] from April 7 to May 19. The video for the album's [article id="1603617"]first single, "Prom Queen,"[/article] however, has been shot and should be released soon.
After the New Orleans Fireman racked up at the [article id="1604580"]Grammy Awards[/article] two weeks ago, winning four trophies, including Rap Album of the Year, he has some unfinished business onstage, so he's taking his [article id="1600172"]I Am Music tour[/article] back on the road. Most of the supporting cast from the first trek — [artist id="1998098"]T-Pain[/artist], [artist id="1746119"]Keri Hilson[/artist], [artist id="1904930"]Gym Class Heroes[/artist] and [artist id="2682998"]Gorrilla Zoe[/artist] — are coming back too. Keyshia Cole won't be returning.
In addition to Rebirth, Wayne is still working on Tha Carter IV, the Hot Boys reunion LP and an album featuring all the artists on his Young Money label, including Mack Maine, [artist id="1242522"]Jae Millz[/artist], Kid Kid and [artist id="3055069"]Nicki Minaj[/artist].
Wayne and friends start touring again March 17 in Providence, Rhode Island, and finally end on March 31 in Salt Lake City.
I Am Music's new set of tour dates, according to Lil Wayne's camp:
· 3/17 - Providence @ Dunkin Donuts Center
· 3/18 - Wallingford @ Chevrolet Theatre
· 3/19 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
· 3/20 - Baltimore, MD @ 1st Mariner Arena
· 3/21 - Indianapolis, IN @ Concesco Fieldhouse
· 3/23 - San Antonio, TX @ ATT Center
· 3/25 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Ford Center
· 3/29 - Los Angeles, CA @ Gibson Amphitheatre
· 3/31 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Energy Solution Arena