Sean Paul has brought the heat with recent smashes "We Be Burnin' " and "Temperature," but he's apparently not waiting until the summer to work U.S. crowds into a sweat.
The dancehall king announced spring dates for the U.S. leg of his Trinity world tour on Tuesday. The 19-date trek — which also includes one stop south of the border in Mexico — will kick off March 15 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and wind down April 11 in Hollywood.
Sean Paul will tour alone, with no supporting acts, according to his record label. Expect him to weave his way through a sizable set list that includes current bangers from his latest effort, The Trinity, as well as a slew of megahits from his platinum 2002 Dutty Rock ("Gimme the Light," "Get Busy") and 2000 debut, Stage One ("Hot Gal Today," "Deport Them").
Tickets for most of the shows are already available on Ticketmaster, with the rest of the dates going on sale by the end of this week.
Sean Paul's tour dates, according to his publicist:
- 3/15 - Fort Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution
- 3/16 - Lake Buena Vista, FL @ House of Blues
- 3/17 - Atlanta, GA @ Dekalb Event Center
- 3/19 - Baltimore, MD @ Rams Head Live
- 3/21 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
- 3/22 - Torrington, CT @ Webster Theater
- 3/23 - New York, NY @ Nokia Theatre Times Square
- 3/26 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Electric Factory
- 3/27 - Cleveland, OH @ House of Blues
- 3/29 - Detroit, MI @ St. Andrews Hall
- 3/30 - Indianapolis, IN @ The Vogue Theater
- 3/31 - Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theatre
- 4/1 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
- 4/3 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest Club
- 4/5 - Denver, CO @ Fillmore Auditorium
- 4/7 - Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues
- 4/8 - Rosarito Beach, Mexico @ Club Maya
- 4/10 - Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues
- 4/11 - Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues