Gwen Stefani has played coy in the past when asked if she would ever tour to support Love, Angel, Music, Baby, answering “What tour?” when MTV News asked her about rumors of a trek in December. But no more.
The No Doubt singer is launching her first full-fledged solo tour this fall, with labelmates the Black Eyed Peas in tow.
The 16-date outing, called the Harajuku Lovers 2005 Tour, will feature a full stage production incorporating all the themes of Stefani’s album. The tour kicks off October 16 in Phoenix and wraps November 10 in Houston. On-sale dates for tickets remain to be announced.
Gwen Stefani and Black Eyed Peas tour dates, according to Interscope Records:
- 10/16 – Phoenix, AZ @ America West Arena
- 10/18 – San Jose, CA @ HP Pavilion
- 10/20 – San Diego, CA @ Cox Arena
- 10/21 – Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl
- 10/23 – Sacramento, CA @ Arco Arena
- 10/25 – Salt Lake City, UT @ The E Center
- 10/26 – Denver, CO @ Magness Arena
- 10/28 – Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena
- 10/29 – Auburn Hills, MI @ Palace of Auburn Hills
- 10/31 – Boston, MA @ TD Banknorth Garden
- 11/1 – New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
- 11/3 – Atlantic City, NJ @ The Borgata (without Black Eyed Peas)
- 11/5 – Washington, DC @ Patriot Center
- 11/6 – Philadelphia, PA @ Wachovia Center
- 11/8 – Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Center
- 11/10 – Houston, TX @ Toyota Center