Just in time for Valentine's Day, the "Hitch" soundtrack is hitting stores with love songs from Omarion, John Legend, Kevin Lyttle and others.
On the 13-track set, due Tuesday, Omarion gets his Jackson 5 on with the up-tempo "Never Gonna Let You Go (She's a Keepa)" (see "Omarion Adds Big Collaborator To Solo LP: Outkast's Big Boi"), while Legend covers the Stevie Wonder classic "Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing" with a little production help from Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas (see "John Legend Serves Up Both The Ordinary And The Wonder-Ful").
The soundtrack, executive produced by "Hitch" star Will Smith, also features a couple of classic tracks by Heavy D & the Boyz; Earth, Wind & Fire; and reggae legend Jimmy Cliff, among others.
Amerie's infectious head-nodder "1 Thing," produced by Rich Harrison (Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez), leads off the set and is currently a favorite of mixtape and mix-show DJs. The single's Chris Robinson-directed clip is currently in the works.
Starring Smith, Kevin James and Eva Mendes, "Hitch" chronicles the romantic ups and downs that New York "date doctor"/ladies' man Alex "Hitch" Hitchens (Smith) runs into when he meets his match in a gossip columnist (Mendes).
"Hitch" track list, according to Columbia Records:
- Amerie - "1 Thing"
- John Legend - "Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing"
- Earth, Wind & Fire featuring Kelly Rowland and Sleepy Brown - "This Is How I Feel"
- Mark Ronson featuring Ghostface Killah, Nate Dogg, Trife Da God and Saigon - "Ooh Wee"
- Heavy D & the Boyz - "Now That We Found Love"
- Meleni Smith - "Happy"
- The O'Jays - "Love Train"
- The Temptations - "I Can't Get Next to You"
- Jimmy Cliff - "You Can Get It If You Really Want"
- Martha Reeves & the Vandellas - "(It's Easy to Fall in Love) With a Guy Like You"
- Earth, Wind & Fire - "Reasons"
- Omarion - "Never Gonna Let You Go (She's a Keepa)"
- Kevin Lyttle - "Turn Me On (Low Tide Remix)"
Visit Movies on MTV.com for more from Hollywood, including news, interviews, trailers and more.
Check out everything we've got on "Hitch."