Both are among Southern California's longest-running bands, both have nudity-prone bandmembers, and now both of them will be hitting the road. Blink-182 and No Doubt will launch a co-headlining amphitheater tour this summer, it was announced Tuesday.
"It's been a while since we've been on the road, so we're really excited to go out again and celebrate the release of our singles collection," No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal said in a statement, referring to the band's The Singles 1992-2003. "I know we will have a great time with the Blink guys."
"This is a great opportunity to see two bands from Southern California that have history spanning a decade," Blink-182 singer/guitarist Tom DeLonge said in a statement. "We're honored to be sharing a stage with them again like we did 10 years ago."
The 13-date trek, which will include mainstage support to be announced as well as various side stages, kicks off June 1 in Noblesville, Indiana, and is scheduled through June 26 in Devore, California.
No Doubt/Blink-182 tour dates, according to Interscope:
- 6/1 - Noblesville, IN @ Verizon Wireless Music Center
- 6/3 - Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank Arts Center
- 6/6 - Camden, NJ @ Tweeter Center at the Waterfront
- 6/8 - Mansfield, MA @ Tweeter Center
- 6/11 - Bristow, VA @ Nissan Pavilion
- 6/12 - Cuyahoga Falls, OH @ Blossom Music Center
- 6/13 - Tinley Park, IL @ Tweeter Center
- 6/16 - Auburn, WA @ White River Amphitheatre
- 6/19 - Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre
- 6/21 - Marysville, CA @ Sleep Train Amphitheatre
- 6/23 - Phoenix, AZ @ Cricket Pavilion
- 6/24 - Chula Vista, CA @ Coors Amphitheatre
- 6/26 - Devore, CA @ Hyundai Pavilion