Beyoncé Knowles is either trying to tell the world she's fed up, or just looking to give her fans a little something extra.
Those who pre-order the singer's debut solo album from the Sony Music Store (www.sonymusicstore.com) will receive a link to download a bonus song called "I Can't Take It No More."
The offer is only good before June 24, when Dangerously in Love, featuring lead-off single "Crazy in Love," is due in stores (see "Beyonce Pushes Up Release Date Of Solo Debut").
Along with the arrival of the album, June 24 brings another reason for Beyoncé fans to celebrate. Her first solo concert will be broadcast at 7:30 p.m. that night in more than 20 theaters across the country.
The show, officially called "Ford Presents Beyoncé Knowles, Friends & Family, Live From Ford's 100th Anniversary Celebration in Dearborn, Michigan," is the same one being broadcast live on Saturday through pay-per-view.
Destiny's Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams are sharing the bill, along with Tyrese, Solange Knowles and girl group Ramiyah.
Theaters featuring the concert, according to Regal Entertainment Group:
- New York, NY @ Union Square Stadium 14
- Westbury, NY @ UA Westbury Theatre Stadium 12
- Long Beach, CA @ Long Beach Stadium 26
- Pasadena, CA @ UA Pasadena 6
- Lincolnshire, IL @ Lincolnshire Stadium 20
- Philadelphia, PA @ Riverview Plaza 17
- San Francisco, CA @ Galaxy 4
- Dallas, TX @ UA Plaza 8
- Arlington, VA @ Ballston Common Stadium 12
- Chamblee, GA @ Hollywood Stadium 24
- Walled Lake, MI @ Commerce Township Stadium 14
- Houston, TX @ Greenway Grand Palace Stadium 24
- Bellevue, WA @ Galleria Stadium 11
- Minneapolis, MN @ Brooklyn Center Stadium 20
- Scottsdale, AZ @ Pavilions 11
- Denver, CO @ Pavilions 15
- Sacramento, CA @ Natomas Marketplace Stadium 16
- Portland, OR @ Lloyd Center Stadium 10 Cinema
- Baltimore, MD @ UA Westview Mall 9
- San Diego, CA @ UA Horton Plaza 14
- Las Vegas, NV @ Village Square Stadium 18
- Knoxville, TN @ Knoxville Center Stadium 10