Charlie's not the only one with angels.
"Nas' Angels ... the Flyest" is among the handful of new songs recorded for the soundtrack to this summer's "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle," according to a Columbia Records spokesperson. The Queens MC cut his track with the Neptunes' Pharrell Williams.
Joining the soundtrack's first single, Pink's "Feel Good Time" (see "Pink Readies 'Feel Good' Song of the Summer, Works On New LP"), are other exclusive tracks: Nickelback and Kid Rock's cover of Elton John's "Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)" (see "Nickelback Singer Talks Elton John Cover, Faith Hill Song") and David Bowie's remake of his 1974 hit "Rebel Rebel," marked by a slower arrangement than the original.
The "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" soundtrack is due June 24, while the film, which stars Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu and features a cameo by Pink, hits the big screen three days later.
Other tracks appearing on the album include the Electric Six's cheeky underground hit "Danger! High Voltage," Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer" and MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This."
Track list for "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle," according to Columbia Records:
- Pink f/ William Orbit - "Feel Good Time"
- Nickelback f/ Kid Rock - "Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)"
- David Bowie - "Rebel Rebel"
- Electric Six - "Danger! High Voltage"
- Bon Jovi - "Livin' on a Prayer"
- Beach Boys - "Surfer Girl"
- Loverboy - "Working for the Weekend"
- Edwyn Collins - "A Girl Like You"
- Nas f/ Pharrell - "Nas' Angels ... the Flyest"
- Andy Gibb - "I Just Want to Be Your Everything"
- Natalie Cole - "This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)"
- MC Hammer - "U Can't Touch This"
- Donna Summer - "Last Dance"