Charlie's not the only one with angels.
"Nas' Angels ... the Flyest" is among the handful of new songs recorded for the soundtrack to this summer's "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle," according to a Columbia Records spokesperson. The Queens MC cut his track with the Neptunes' Pharrell Williams.
Joining the soundtrack's first single, Pink's "Feel Good Time" (see [article id="1471765"]"Pink Readies 'Feel Good' Song of the Summer, Works On New LP"[/article]), are other exclusive tracks: Nickelback and Kid Rock's cover of Elton John's "Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)" (see [article id="1459663"]"Nickelback Singer Talks Elton John Cover, Faith Hill Song"[/article]) and David Bowie's remake of his 1974 hit "Rebel Rebel," marked by a slower arrangement than the original.
The "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" soundtrack is due June 24, while the film, which stars Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu and features a cameo by Pink, hits the big screen three days later.
Other tracks appearing on the album include the Electric Six's cheeky underground hit "Danger! High Voltage," Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer" and MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This."
Track list for "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle," according to Columbia Records:
- Pink f/ William Orbit - "Feel Good Time"
- Nickelback f/ Kid Rock - "Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)"
- David Bowie - "Rebel Rebel"
- Electric Six - "Danger! High Voltage"
- Bon Jovi - "Livin' on a Prayer"
- Beach Boys - "Surfer Girl"
- Loverboy - "Working for the Weekend"
- Edwyn Collins - "A Girl Like You"
- Nas f/ Pharrell - "Nas' Angels ... the Flyest"
- Andy Gibb - "I Just Want to Be Your Everything"
- Natalie Cole - "This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)"
- MC Hammer - "U Can't Touch This"
- Donna Summer - "Last Dance"