Bon Jovi will Bounce into outdoor sheds this summer for a monthlong U.S. tour that will culminate in a two-night stand at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The 16-date tour is scheduled to kick off on July 11 at the Tweeter Center in Tinley Park, Illinois, and run through the August 7-8 dates in New Jersey, according to an Island/Def Jam spokesperson.
Sheryl Crow is set to open four dates on the tour and the Goo Goo Dolls will join up for 13, with both acts sharing the stage for three of the shows.
Before coming home for their summer run, Bon Jovi have a 17-date European tour on their agenda, starting with a May 20 show in Barcelona and winding up on June 28 in London's Hyde Park, which holds more than 75,000.
Singer Jon Bon Jovi and keyboardist David Bryan will be on hand in Red Bank, New Jersey, for an April 29 benefit show called the Hope Concert. The show, to be held at the Count Basie Theatre, will also feature a number of other New Jersey-affiliated musicians, including Bruce Springsteen, Gary "U.S." Bonds and Southside Johnny. The concert is a fundraiser benefiting the ailing Robert Bandiera Jr., son of Asbury Jukes guitarist Bobby Bandiera.
Bon Jovi's North American tour dates, according to Island/Def Jam:
- 7/11 - Tinley Park, IL @ Tweeter Center
- 7/12 - East Troy, WI @ Alpine Valley
- 7/15 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center
- 7/17 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre
- 7/19 - Detroit, MI @ Comerica Park
- 7/22 - Boston, MA @ Gillette Stadium
- 7/24 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Post-Gazette Pavilion
- 7/26 - Philadelphia, PA @ Veterans Stadium
- 7/27 - Bristow, VA @ Nissan Pavilion
- 7/29 - Columbus, OH @ Germain Amphitheatre
- 7/30 - Noblesville, IN @ Verizon Wireless Music Center
- 8/1 - Cincinnati, OH @ Riverbend Music Center
- 8/3 - Saratoga, NY @ Saratoga PAC
- 8/4 - Hartford, CT @ Meadows Music Centre
- 8/7 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Giants Stadium
- 8/8 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Giants Stadium