After rocking stadiums in Australia and Japan in December and January, Bon Jovi will Bounce back to the U.S. for their first set of North American dates in support of their eighth studio album.
A month of arena shows will kick off at the Bryce Jordan Center in State College, Pennsylvania, on February 8, according to a band spokesperson. The run includes a two-night stand at the Continental Airlines Arena in the boys' home state of New Jersey on February 10 and 11.
Tour dates with the Goo Goo Dolls opening are scheduled through March 9 at the MCI Center in Washington, D.C., and additional dates in March and April will be announced.
After some time off, the boys will head to Europe in May and June for a string of stadium dates culminating in a show at London's Hyde Park on June 28.
Bon Jovi tour dates, according to their publicist:
- 2/8 - State College, PA @ Bryce Jordan Center
- 2/10 - East Rutherford, N.J. @ Continental Airlines Arena
- 2/11 - East Rutherford, N.J. @ Continental Airlines Arena
- 2/13 - Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena
- 2/14 - Nashville, TN @ Gaylord Entertainment Center
- 2/16 - Columbus, OH @ Nationwide Arena
- 2/18 - Auburn Hills, MI @ Palace of Auburn Hills
- 2/20 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
- 2/21 - Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre
- 2/25 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center
- 2/27 - Milwaukee, WI @ Bradley Center
- 3/1 - Chicago, IL @ United Center
- 3/3 - Albany, NY @ Pepsi Arena
- 3/4 - Boston, MA @ FleetCenter
- 3/7 - Philadelphia, PA @ First Union Center
- 3/9 - Washington, DC @ MCI Center