Just when you thought the screaming would stop, Bow Wow has extended his time on the road.
The teen MC, fresh off the successful Scream Tour 2, which ended last month, has signed on for a brief run of cities he didn't get a chance to touch when he was out with B2K, IMX and TG4.
Mario, R.O.C. and girl group Denim will open the shows, which begin October 25 in Cincinnati.
The adolescent microphone fiends hooked up onstage in August when Mario made a surprise appearance at the Scream stop in New York to perform "Just a Friend 2002."
Both plan to start working on new albums this year. Nothing is concrete as far as who Mario will be working with, but Lil' Jon of Lil' Jon & the Eastside Boyz is one of the producers Bow has lined up for his LP.
Bow Wow tour dates, according to Bow Wow's spokesperson:
- 10/25 - Cincinnati, OH @ U.S. Bank Arena
- 10/26 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
- 10/27 - Milwaukee, WI @ Bradley Center
- 11/1 - Mobile, AL @ Mobile Civic Center
- 11/2 - Birmingham, AL @ Fair Park Arena
- 11/3 - Jackson, MS @ Mississippi Coliseum
- 11/8 - East Lansing, MI @ Breslin Events Center
- 11/9 - Peoria, IL @ Peoria Civic Center
- 11/10 - Gary, IN @ Genesis Convention Center