Four years after the best-selling music compilation series in American history
made its Stateside debut, Now That's What I Call Music! has hit landmark volume 10.
The latest offering, due July 23, features all the usual suspects Britney
Spears, 'NSYNC, Aaliyah plus a few surprises, including newcomer Jade
Anderson and Baha Men (and you thought they were a one-hit wonder).
Now 10 is particularly strong in the Latin pop department, with hits
from Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Iglesias, Marc Anthony, Shakira and Paulina Rubio.
Unlike volume nine, this release only has a few rock tracks, from the likes
of Blink-182, Lenny Kravitz and Nickelback.
The last installment, Now 9, featured Pink, Ja Rule and U2, among others (see "Now 9 Remixes Pink, City High, Petey Pablo").
Every Now That's What I Call Music! volume has reached the top 10 of
the Billboard 200 albums chart, with several hitting #1. More than 30 million albums from the collection have been sold in the U.S.
Now That's What I Call Music! Vol. 10 track list, according to
- Britney Spears - "Overprotected"
- Kylie Minogue - "Can't Get You Out of My Head"
- Enrique Iglesias - "Escape"
- Marc Anthony - "I've Got You"
- 'NSYNC featuring Nelly - "Girlfriend (Neptunes remix)"
- Jennifer Lopez featuring Nas - "I'm Gonna Be Alright"
- Paulina Rubio - "Don't Say Goodbye"
- Baha Men - "Move It Like This"
- Aaliyah - "More Than a Woman"
- B2K - "Uh Huh"
- Ja Rule featuring Ashanti - "Always on Time"
- Jade Anderson - "Sugar High"
- Musiq - "Half Crazy"
- Shakira - "Underneath Your Clothes"
- Vanessa Carlton - "A Thousand Miles"
- Celine Dion - "A New Day Has Come"
- Moby - "We Are All Made of Stars"
- Blink-182 - "First Date"
- Lenny Kravitz - "Stillness of Heart"
- Nickelback - "How You Remind Me"