It may not have a name, but it’s certainly bigger than it was before.
Korn have tacked on 11 new dates to their Tour With No Name trek, scheduled to start June 20 in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, according to their publicist. The new string starts July 17 in Roanoke, Virginia, and runs through August 1 in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
A few modifications were made to the previously confirmed itinerary. Instead of performing in New York City on June 23, the nü-metal quintet will hit the stage in Albany, New York. The Big Apple show will take place the following day. Shows in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, (July 6) and Madison, Wisconsin, (July 9) were also added to the old routing, while an expected gig in Lexington, Kentucky, also scheduled for July 9, was scrapped.
Venues have been announced for all the dates; they were still being determined when the summer jaunt was announced in March (see "Korn Plot Summer Tour").
The band is embarking on the trek to support its fifth album, Untouchables, due June 11. Puddle of Mudd and Deadsy have been chosen as tour openers (see "Puddle of Mudd, Deadsy Tapped For Korn Tour").
Meanwhile, Korn singer Jonathan Davis continues to produce Marz’s forthcoming album, the follow-up to 2000’s Lung Fu Mo She, in Davis’ Los Angeles home studio. The Chicago rapper had been affiliated with the Insane Clown Posse until the two camps had a falling out late last summer.
The Tour With No Name dates, according to Korn’s publicist:
- 6/20 - Wilkes-Barre, PA @ First Union Arena
- 6/21 - Hartford, CT @ Hartford Civic Center
- 6/23 - Albany, NY @ Pepsi Arena
- 6/24 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
- 6/26 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
- 6/27 - Montreal, QC @ Molson Centre
- 6/29 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Mellon Arena
- 6/30 - Cleveland, OH @ CSU Convocation Center
- 7/2 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel Arena
- 7/3 - Auburn Hills, MI @ Palace of Auburn Hills
- 7/5 - Rosemont, IL @ Allstate Arena
- 7/6 - Cedar Rapids, IA @ U.S. Cellular Center
- 7/8 - Peoria, IL @ Civic Center Arena
- 7/9 - Madison, WI @ Alliant Energy Center
- 7/11 - Indianapolis, IN @ Conseco Fieldhouse
- 7/12 - Columbus, OH @ Schottenstein Center
- 7/13 - Dayton, OH @ Ervin J. Nutter Center
- 7/17 - Roanoke, VA @ Roanoke Civic Center
- 7/18 - Greenville, SC @ Bi-Lo Center
- 7/20 - St. Louis, MO @ Savvis Center
- 7/21 - Kansas City, MO @ Kemper Arena
- 7/23 - Omaha/Evansville, NE @ TBA
- 7/24 - Moline, IL @ Mark of the Quad Cities
- 7/26 - Green Bay, WI @ Brown County Arena
- 7/27 - Milwaukee, WI @ Bradley Center
- 7/29 - Ames, IA @ Hilton Coliseum
- 7/30 - Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN @ TBA
- 8/1 - Grand Forks, ND @ Alrerus Center
For a feature interview with Jonathan Davis, check out "Korn: The Untouchables."