Don't worry, Jewel fans if you missed the Alaskan songbird's opening performance at the NHL All-Star Game, there is still hope.
Everyone's favorite rags-to-riches folk diva has announced dates for the North American leg of her 2002 summer tour. Her five-week outing kicks off in Tampa, Florida, on June 14 and is in support of her new album, This Way, which has sold over 1.1 million copies to date, according to SoundScan.
With a video for the next single "Break Me" in post-production and the track set to hit radio March 4, rock's Cinderella sprite is scheduled to appear on NBC's "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on March 14 and is VH1's March Artist of the Month.
Jewel tour dates, according to Atlantic Records:
- 6/14 - Tampa, FL @ Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center
- 6/15 - Fort Lauderdale, FL @ Broward Center For The Performing Arts
- 6/16 - Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Live
- 6/17 - Atlanta, GA @ Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- 6/19 - Vienna, VA @ Wolf Trap
- 6/21 - Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank Arts Center
- 6/22 - Wantagh, NY @ Jones Beach Amphitheatre
- 6/23 - Boston, MA @ FleetBoston Pavilion
- 6/25 - Wallingford, CN @ ctnow.com Oakdale Theater
- 6/26 - Upper Darby, PA @ Tower Theatre
- 6/28 - Toronto, ON @ Massey Hall
- 6/29 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Amphitheatre at Station Square
- 7/3 - Rochester Hills, MI @ MeadowBrook Music Festival
- 7/5 - Interlochen, MI @ Kresge Auditorium
- 7/17 - Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- 7/19 - Grand Prairie, TX @ Next Stage at Grand Prairie
- 7/20 - Houston, TX @ Verizon Wireless Theater
- 7/21 - Austin, TX @ The Backyard