Macy Gray has announced details for the first leg of her tour to promote The Id.
Gray will play nine dates beginning November 30 in Miami Beach and ending on New Year's Eve in West Hollywood.
The Id, released in September, is the follow-up to the R&B singer's Grammy Award-winning debut, On How Life Is (see "Macy Gray: Wizard Of Id"). The Canton, Ohio, native debuted some of the new material last summer on the road with the Dave Matthews Band.
After crossing from Florida to California in her tour bus, Gray will perform the single "Sexual Revolution" on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on December 14.
Macy Gray tour dates, according to Epic:
- 11/30 - Miami Beach, FL @ Billboard Live
- 12/1 - Orlando, FL @ House of Blues
- 12/2 - Atlanta, GA @ The Tabernacle
- 12/4 - New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
- 12/6 - Dallas, TX @ Deep Ellum Live
- 12/7 - Austin, TX @ Austin Music Hall
- 12/8 - Houston, TX @ Numbers
- 12/11 - Scottsdale, AZ @ Cajun House
- 12/31 - West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues