Smash Mouth will debut songs from their self-titled new album on a
month-long fall tour.
The Southern California quartet's follow-up to 1999's Astro Lounge,
due November 13, was produced by longtime collaborator Eric Valentine (Third
Eye Blind). The album's first single is called "Pacific Coast Highway."
Smash Mouth will perform the single on an upcoming episode of "The Drew
Carey Show." The group recently appeared on the big screen in "Rat Race"
Smash Mouth tour dates, according to Interscope:
- 9/21 - Burgettstown, PA @ Post-Gazette Pavilion at Star Lake
- 9/22 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
- 9/23 - New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
- 9/25 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts
- 9/26 - Richmond, VA @ Innsbrook Pavilion
- 9/28 - Charlotte, NC @ Queen City Music Festival
- 9/29 - Antioch, TN @ AmSouth Amphitheatre
- 10/13 - Tucson, AZ @ Tucson Electric Park
- 10/14 - Scottsdale, AZ @ Cajun House
- 10/15 - Las Vegas, NV @ Hard Rock Hotel - The Joint
- 10/17 - San Diego, CA @ Canes Bar & Grill
- 10/18 - Los Angeles, CA @ El Rey Theatre
- 10/20 - Ventura, CA @ Ventura Theatre
- 10/21 - Arcata, CA @ East Gym (Humboldt State Univ.)
- 10/23 - Santa Cruz, CA @ The Catalyst
- 10/24 - San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore