Fuel, who spent the summer opening for Aerosmith, will kick off a headlining outing of their own on October 18 in Mansfield, Pennsylvania.
The Pennsylvania quartet has tapped as openers Saliva, supporting their major-label debut, Every Six Seconds, and their Memphis neighbors Breaking Point, whose first album, Coming of Age, is due September 25, a Fuel publicist said.
Atlanta's Sevendust, whose Animosity is due November 13 (see "Staind's Aaron Lewis Joins Sevendust On Upcoming LP"), and Miami's Ozzfest 2001 veterans Nonpoint take hold of the opening reins for the final three shows confirmed at press time. Additional dates are expected, according to Sevendust's publicist.
Fuel will part company with their tourmates for a slot on the Buzz Fest in the Woodlands, Texas, on November 17. Their latest album, last year's Something Like Human, birthed two radio hits in "Bad Day" and "Hemorrhage (In My Hands)" and has sold more than 1.5 million copies, according to SoundScan.
Fuel tour dates, according to their publicist:
- 10/18 - Mansfield, PA @ Mansfield University of Pennsylvania
- 10/20 - North Andover, MA @ Merrimack College
- 10/21 - Syracuse, NY @ Landmark Theatre
- 10/26 - Denver, CO @ Fillmore Auditorium
- 10/27 - Salt Lake City, UT @ SaltAir Pavilion
- 10/29 - Cedar City, UT @ Centrum Theatre
- 10/31 - Davis, CA @ Freeborn Hall
- 11/1 - San Jose, CA @ Event Center Arena
- 11/2 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
- 11/3 - West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues
- 11/4 - West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues
- 11/7 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
- 11/8 - San Diego, CA @ 4th & B
- 11/9 - Phoenix, AZ @ Web Theatre
- 11/10 - El Paso, TX @ County Coliseum
- 11/11 - Lubbock, TX @ Coliseum
- 11/14 - Waco, TX @ Heart of Texas Coliseum
- 11/15 - Dallas, TX @ Bronco Bowl
- 11/17 - The Woodlands, TX @ Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (Buzz Fest)