Vince Gill and Amy Grant will commence their 13-city tour, Target Presents: A Christmas to Remember, November 30 at the Compaq Center in Houston. Gill and Grant were married last year; it will be the couple’s first tour together.
Also on the bill are the acoustic music trio Nickel Creek and young contemporary Christian music singer Rachael Lampa. Tickets go on sale October 13.
A spokesperson for the Nashville Symphony said that the orchestra has been invited to tour as part of the package, but an agreement has yet to be reached.
Neither Grant nor Gill, who were then expecting their first child, toured this past Christmas season.
Target Presents: A Christmas to Remember tour dates:
- 11/30 – Houston, TX – Compaq Center
- 12/1 – Dallas, TX – American Airlines Center
- 12/2 – Oklahoma City, OK – Myriad Center
- 12/4 – St. Louis, MO – Savvis Center
- 12/5 – Nashville, TN – Gaylord Entertainment Center
- 12/7 – Uncasville, CT – Mohegan Sun Arena
- 12/8 – Philadelphia, PA – First Union Center
- 12/9 – Washington, DC – MCI Center
- 12/11 – Columbus, OH – Nationwide Arena
- 12/12 – Cleveland, OH – Gund Arena
- 12/14 – Detroit, MI – Auburn Hills
- 12/15 – Chicago, IL – Allstate Arena
- 12/16 – Minneapolis, MN – Target Center