Aerosmith refuse to hit the stop button on their current Just Push Play tour, which kicked off in June and will continue into January.
Several October dates have been added to their itinerary, and one each in November and December, according to a Columbia Records spokesperson. The remaining dates will be announced in the coming weeks.
Veteran rockers Aerosmith are touring in support of their 13th studio album, Just Push Play, which entered the Billboard 200 albums chart at #2 when it was released in March (see "Aerosmith: Push Comes To Shove").
The band canceled what was to have been the first date of the tour's third leg, October 9 in Vancouver, British Columbia, because of a conflict with a video shoot for "Sunshine," which is slated to be its next single. The outing will now begin October 11 in Calgary, Alberta.
Aerosmith tour dates, according to Columbia:
- 9/11 - Virginia Beach, VA @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
- 9/13 - Camden, NJ @ Tweeter Center at the Waterfront
- 9/15 - Bristow, VA @ Nissan Pavilion
- 9/17 - Atlanta, GA @ HiFi Buys Amphitheatre
- 9/19 - Antioch, TN @ AmSouth Amphitheatre
- 9/21 - Raleigh, NC @ Alltel Pavilion
- 9/23 - West Palm Beach, FL @ Mars Music Amphitheater
- 10/11 - Calgary, AB @ Pengrowth Saddledome
- 10/13 - Edmonton, AB @ Skyreach Centre
- 10/15 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
- 10/17 - Grand Forks, ND @ Alerus Center
- 10/19 - Ames, IA @ Hilton Coliseum
- 10/21 - Indianapolis, IN @ Conseco Fieldhouse
- 10/23 - Rosemont, IL @ Allstate Arena
- 11/6 - Providence, RI @ Dunkin Donuts Civic Center
- 12/15 - Moline, IL @ Mark of the Quad Cities