Ludacris, Nas and India.Arie are among the hip-hop and R&B acts contributing previously unreleased tracks to The Good Life, a compilation due September 11 from the new FUBU record label.
"Good Life," featuring Nate Dogg, Nas and JS of 54th Platoon, and "50 Ni**** Deep," which brings together new artists Drunken Master and Lola Damone, are the album's first singles. "Fatty Girl," with Ludacris, LL Cool J and Keith Murray, is also slated to be a single.
The album also features a new track from Beenie Man and a remix of India.Arie's "Video," as well as tracks from Joe, Erick Sermon and former En Vogue/Lucy Pearl singer Dawn Robinson.
The first release from the popular clothing line's spinoff record label will be available at both clothing and record stores.
The Good Life track listing, according to FUBU Records:
- Nate Dogg, Nas, JS of 54th Platoon "Good Life"
- The E.N.D. "Ride"
- Ludacris, LL Cool J, Keith Murray "Fatty Girl"
- Mr. Cheeks "Lights, Camera, Action"
- JS of 54th Platoon "Playin' the Game"
- Amazin' "Cool"
- Drunken Master featuring Lola Damone "50 Ni**** Deep"
- "Nasty (Interlude)"
- TL of 54th Platoon "Girl You Nasty"
- Mac Don "Triumphant"
- Beenie Man "Bad Man Bizness"
- India.Arie featuring Supercat "Video (Remix)"
- Erick Sermon "Who's in the House"
- "Ghetto (Interlude)"
- Joe "Ghetto Girl"
- Dawn Robinson "Set it Off"
- Connie McKendrick "All of the Things"
(For a full-length interview with Ludacris, check out "Ludacris: Throwing Bows".)