Possibly inspired by their recent single, "Links 2 3 4" ("Left 2 3 4"), the German industrial soldiers of Rammstein will march into North America later this month for an 18-date tour.
While the new song hasn't blown up quite as big as 1998's "Du Hast" ("You Have"), you can still expect plenty of flames and thunder when these metal men arrive. (How explosive are they? See our 1998 feature "Rammstein: The New Gods of Hellfire.")
Rammstein will tour North America through August, though a spokesperson for the band could only confirm dates up to July 19 in Philadelphia. More shows will be announced later this month.
"Links 2 3 4" is the first single from Rammstein's April album Mutter (Mother), the follow-up to 1999's Live Aus Berlin and 1998's Sehnsucht (Longing), which featured the breakthrough single "Du Hast."
Rammstein's tour dates, according to Universal Records:
- 6/29 - San Antonio, TX @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
- 6/30 - Dallas, TX @ Smirnoff Center
- 7/1 - Albuquerque, NM @ Journal Pavilion
- 7/3 - Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues
- 7/4 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Palace
- 7/5 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
- 7/6 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
- 7/7 - Seattle, WA @ Moore Theatre
- 7/8 - Boise, ID @ Big Easy
- 7/10 - Denver, CO @ Fillmore Auditorium
- 7/11 - Kansas City, MO @ Uptown Theatre
- 7/12 - St. Louis, MO @ The Pageant
- 7/14 - Gilford, NH @ Meadowbrook Farm Musical Arts Center
- 7/15 - Montreal, QU @ Metropolis
- 7/16 - Toronto, ON @ The Docks
- 7/18 - New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom
- 7/19 - Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory