Mandy Moore will hit several of the nation's record stores during a series of appearances beginning in New York on June 19, the day her eponymous album arrives.
The singer will sign copies of the disc in or near Philadelphia, Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Miami and Orlando, Florida.
The album consists of "In My Pocket," "You Remind Me," "Saturate Me," "One Sided Love," "17," "Cry," "Crush," "Only Took a Minute," "Turn the Clock Around," "Yo Yo," "From Loving You," "Split Chick" and "When I Talk to You."
The new album follows last year's I Wanna Be With You, a collection of remixes and new tunes, and is her first album of all-new material since her 1999 debut, So Real.
The singer spent her time away from pop music nurturing her film career. Her big-screen debut, "The Princess Diaries," arrives in theaters in August and "A Walk to Remember" will follow early next year.
Before heading overseas to promote her album, Moore will make a string of TV appearances on "The Rosie O'Donnell Show," "Live with Regis and Kelly," "The View," "Miss Teen USA," "Teenapalooza" and "All That."
Mandy Moore's in-store appearances, according to her Epic publicist.
- 6/19 - New York, NY @ FYE (Rockefeller Plaza), 5 p.m.
- 6/20 - Cherry Hill, NJ @ Tower (Cherry Hill Mall), 3 p.m.
- 6/21 - Boston, MA @ Record Town (South Shore Mall), 5 p.m.
- 6/23 - San Francisco, CA @ Sam Goody (Daly City), 1 p.m.
- 6/24 - Los Angeles, CA @ Sam Goody (Citiwalk), 1 p.m.
- 6/27 - Minneapolis, MN @ Sam Goody (Mall of America), 6 p.m.
- 6/28 - Atlanta, GA @ Record Town (North Point Mall), 6 p.m.
- 6/29 - Miami, FL @ Spec's (Saw Grass Mall), 6 p.m.
- 6/30 - Orlando, FL @ Virgin Megastore (Downtown Disney), 3 p.m.