Rest was the best medicine for Jill Scott.
After recuperating from a recent lung infection, the singer is ready to rejoin her tour with Sting, according to her spokesperson. Because of her illness Scott was forced to leave the tour as it kicked off May 5 in Washington, D.C. She was hospitalized the following day, then treated and released with orders to remain in bed for the rest of the week.
Scott, up and about, will return to the road Tuesday (May 15) in Madison, Wisconsin. Jazz vocalist Dominic Miller replaced Scott on Sting's tour while she recovered.
Jill Scott's remaining tour dates with Sting, according to her spokesperson:
- 5/15 - Madison, WI @ Kohl Center
- 5/16 - Peoria, IL @ Civic Center Arena
- 5/18 - Rosemont, IL @ Allstate Arena
- 5/19 - Auburn Hills, MI @ Palace of Auburn Hills
- 5/20 - Rochester, NY @ Blue Cross Arena
- 5/22 - Wilkes-Barre, PA @ First Union Arena
- 5/23 - Philadelphia, PA @ First Union Center
- 5/25 - Portland, ME @ Cumberland Civic Center
- 5/26 - Boston, MA @ FleetCenter