Duran Duran are taking out their Pop Trash for a monthlong U.S. tour kicking off Tuesday in Houston.
Last year’s Pop Trash is the second album for Duran Duran’s current configuration, a trio comprising original members Simon LeBon and Nick Rhodes as well as guitarist Warren Cuccurullo. The lineup also recorded 1997’s Medazzaland.
According to the band’s label, Duran Duran have already spent time in the studio working on their next album, though no release date or title has been set.
Duran Duran tour dates:
- 2/27 – Houston, TX @ Livestock Show & Rodeo
- 3/1-2 – New York, NY @ Beacon Theatre
- 3/3 – Mashantucket, CT @ Foxwoods Casino
- 3/5-6 – New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
- 3/8 – Robinsonville, MS @ Horseshoe Casino
- 3/9-10 – Lake Buena Vista, FL @ House of Blues
- 3/11 – Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues
- 3/13-17 – Atlanta, GA @ Earthlink Live at Center Stage
- 3/20-24 – Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
- 3/27-29 – Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
- 3/30-31 – Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues