May 20 [12:00 EST] -- Toad the Wet Sprocket fans may get more than they bargained for when buying the band's new CD, "Coil."
When the album hit stores on Tuesday, consumers in 10 select cities will also pick up a ticket to a "fans only" show by the band in their town.
The Santa Barbara-based quartet who originally found exposure with the moody hit "Walk on the Ocean" will reward fans in New York, Boston, Washington, Toronto, Cleveland, Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Those interested should visit the following stores for tickets to the corresponding show:
- 5/21 - New York, NY @ Supper Club (tix available @ Tower, HMV, Virgin, CD World)
- 5/22 - Boston, MA @ Avalon (tix available @ Newbury Comics)
- 5/23 - Washington, D.C. @ 9:30 Club (tix available @ Tower, Kemp Mill, Ollsons, Borders, HMV)
- 5/26 - Toronto, ONT @ Lee's Palace (tix available @ HMV)
- 5/27 - Cleveland, OH @ Odeon (tix available @ Camelot)
- 5/28 - Chicago,
IL @ Metro (tix available @ Tower)
- 5/30 - Atlanta, GA @ Variety Playhouse (tix available @ Blockbuster, HMV, Corner CD, Tower)
- 6/2 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre (tix available @ Blockbuster, Tower, Twist & Shout, Famous Music, Media Play, Rocky Mountain Records)
- 6/5 - San Francisco, CA @ Fillmore (tix available @ Tower)
- 6/6 - Los Angeles, CA @ John Anson Ford (tix available @ Tower)