The fire-loving German industrial metal force known as Rammstein is headed for the U.S., and will launch a brief Stateside tour on Sunday.
The band is currently garnering radio airplay with their chugging track "Du Hast," despite the fact that the song (as with most of the tracks on the group's album "Sehnsucht") is in the band's native German.
Rammstein will be bringing "Du Hast" and the rest of their intestine-rattling catalog to the States, and will be backing it up with a stage show that includes rocket launchers, flame throwers, fake phalluses, and torches in a scene that "Guitar World" says "looks like the deepest pits of hell."
So if that's your cup of tea, here's where to look:
- 4/26 - San Francisco, CA @ Maritime Hall
- 4/27 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Palace
- 5/1 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theater
- 5/4 - Chicago, IL @ The Metro
- 5/6 - New York, NY @ The Roxy