As a sign that Marilyn Manson doesn't have the market cornered on moral outrage, police in Salt Lake City, Utah turned at Korn's Family Values tour and came bearing arrest warrants in anticipation of Rammstein's set.
The German industrial metal outfit's shows usually feature a display in which singer Till Lindeman and keyboardist Flake simulate a sex act, complete with an erupting marital aid, during the song "Buch Dich" (which is German for "Bend Over").
The band avoided the law when Lindeman reached into his pants and pulled out... an apple.
Rammstein, and their Family Values-mates Korn, Ice Cube, Limp Bizkit and Orgy will roll into Oklahoma City on Tuesday. Here's where to catch them:
- 10/20 - Oklahoma City, OK @ State Fairgrounds
- 10/22 - Kansas City, MO @ Kemper Arena
- 10/23 - St. Louis, MO @ Kiel Center
- 10/24 - Omaha, NE @ Omaha Civic Arena
- 10/26 - Kalamazoo, MI @ Wings Stadium
- 10/27 - Indianapolis, IN @ Market
- 10/29 - New Haven, CT @ New Haven Coliseum
- 10/30 - Uniondale, NY @ Nassau Coliseum
- 10/31 - Fairfax, VA @ Patriot Center