Rammstein and Soulfly have finally lined up a U.S. tour itinerary that will see them play at least a few dates with the U.K.'s Skunk Anansie.
The flame-broiled German industrial metal outfit and the Brazilian rockers will launch their tour on June 1 in Washington, DC. Skunk Anansie will be on board for the first nine dates of the trek.
As we first reported last week (see "Skunk Anansie Hooks Up With Rammstein, Soulfly, Sevendust On Upcoming Projects"), Soulfly and Rammstein are touring behind albums released last year. But Skunk Anansie is making the rounds to drum up support for its upcoming album "Post Orgasmic Chill," which is due on August 24.
After the British outfit drops off on June 11, Mindless Self Indulgence will step in to open the remainder of the tour.
Here's how the Rammstein/Soulfly tour shapes up:
- w/Skunk Anansie
- 6/1 - Washington, DC @ Nation Ballroom
- Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory
- 6/4 - New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom
- 6/5 - Worcester, MA @ Worcester Palladium
- 6/6 - Montreal, Canada @ Metropolis
- 6/7 - Toronto, Canada @ Docks Concert Hall
- 6/8 - Detroit, MI @ State Theatre
- 6/10 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora Theatre
- 6/11 - Villa Park, IL @ Odeum
- w/Mindless Self Indulgence
- 6/12 - St. Paul, MN @ Roy Wilkins Auditorium
- 6/14 - Denver, CO @ Fillmore Auditorium
- 6/15 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Wasatch Events Center
- 6/17 - Seattle, WA @ Paramount Theatre
- 6/18 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theatre
- 6/20 - San Francisco, CA @ Maritime Hall
- 6/21 - Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues
- 6/22 - Tempe, AZ @ Club Rio
- 6/23 - Los Angeles, CA @ Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall