Before hitting the road with (hed) pe, Project 86, and Linkin Park later this month, P.O.D. will step in front of the cameras in Los Angeles to shoot a new video.
The band will team up with director David Slade this week to put together a clip for "School Of Hard Knocks," the group's Rick Rubin-produced contribution to the soundtrack to "Little Nicky." The song will be the first single from the soundtrack to the upcoming Adam Sandler comedy, which will also feature cuts from the Deftones, Filter, Incubus, Powerman 5000, Cypress Hill, Disturbed, Muse, Linkin Park, and others.
The soundtrack arrives in stores on October 31, while the film should hit theaters on November 10.
If you'd prefer a more visceral experience, P.O.D. will launch its "Kings Of The Game" tour with (hed) pe, Project 86, and Linkin Park on October 23 (see "P.O.D. Taps (hed) pe For 'Kings' Tour"). Here's how that itinerary shapes up:
- 10/23 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart's
- 10/26 - Providence, RI @ Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel
- 10/27 - Waterbury, CT @ City Limits
- 10/28 - Clifton Park, NY @ Northern Lights
- 10/29 - Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory
- 10/30 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
- 11/2 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
- 11/3 - Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theatre
- 11/4 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest Club
- 11/5 - Forest City, IA @ Waldorf College
- 11/7 - Detroit, MI @ State Theatre
- 11/8 - Cleveland, OH @ Odeon Concert Club
- 11/9 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Metropol
- 11/10 - New York, NY @ Roseland
- 11/11 - Norfolk, VA @ The Boathouse
- 11/13 - Raleigh, NC @ The Ritz
- 11/14 - Myrtle Beach, SC @ House Of Blues
- 11/15 - Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Live
- 11/19 - Dallas, TX @ Bronco Bowl