Don't say you weren't warned.
Talk radio host and notorious outdoorsman Ted Nugent is getting back to his first love, rock and roll.
Setting aside his bow and beef jerky for a six string axe, Michigan's most outspoken guitar hero is hitting the road for a solo tour that kicks off next month with a three-night run at Los Angeles' House of Blues.
No doubt the Motor City Madman will use his set to showcase nuggets like "Cat Scratch Fever," "Free For All," and "Wango Tango," but the guitarist may also roll out new material from a solo album he hopes to release next year. Nugent also plans to re-team with his Damn Yankees counterparts for that group's third album, which should also arrive next year.
If you can't wait that long, here's where you can catch the Nuge:
- 8/6 - Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues
- 8/7 - Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues
- 8/8 - Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues
- 8/9 - Kelseyville, CA @ Konocti Harbor & Spa
- 8/11 -
Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint
- 8/12 - Denver, CO @ Paramount Theatre
- 8/14 - Springfield, IL @ Illinois State Fair
- 8/15 - Omaha, NE @ KEZE Radio Show
- 8/16 - St. Louis, MO @ American Theater
- 8/18 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
- 8/19 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
- 8/21 - Beaverdam, WI @ Dodge County Fair
- 8/22 - Lima, OH @ Allen County Fair
- 8/24 - Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues
- 8/25 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
- 8/26 - Orlando, FL @ House of Blues
- 8/27 - New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
- 8/28 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel Arena
- 8/29 - Detroit, MI @ Pine Knob