June 12 [16:00 EDT] -- Mötley Crüe have added another "Live Swine" date in Cleveland, Ohio on June 21.
The listening concerts -- all of which are sold out -- are in anticipation of the band's forthcoming album, "Generation Swine," which hits stores June 24th. The concerts are the first live shows in seven years to feature Vince Neil, the band's original front man. Neil has returned to the group after parting ways with in a bitter split in 1992.
The "Live Swine" concerts are all scheduled for smaller venues seating between two- and three-thousand people. Motley Crue promises to perform each song from "Generation Swine" alongside a few older songs, and after the show the band will be around to answer questions and sign autographs. Proceeds from all the "Live Swine" shows will benefit the Skylar Neil Memorial Fund to aid cancer research.
A tour announcement is expected later this year.
Here's where the lucky few Crue fans will be checking out
- 6/10 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Mayan
- 6/12 - Dallas, TX @ Bronco Bowl
- 6/14 - Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theater
- 6/16 - Boston, MA @ Avalon
- 6/17 - Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory
- 6/19 - Toronto, ONT @ RPM Warehouse
- 6/20 - Detroit, MI @ State Theatre
- 6/21 - Cleveland, OH @ The Agora
- 6/23 - New York, NY @ Roseland