If you want to catch Limp Bizkit's upcoming U.S. tour, and you don't have a spare Y-chromosome getting in the way, you're invited to check out the show free of charge.
When the group takes its fierce hip-hop flavored metal on the road in late February, the band is offering free admission to the first 200 women that turn out for each show.
The group's tour, in support of its latest effort, "Three Dollar Bill, Y'All$," has been dubbed the "Ladies Night In Cambodia" tour, and will feature Sevendust and Clutch opening up.
So ladies, and gentlemen equipped with a couple of bucks, here's where you can catch Limp Bizkit on tour:
- 2/18 - Worcester, Massachusetts @ The Palladium
- 2/19 - New Britain, Connecticut @ The Sting
- 2/20 - Providence, Rhode Island @ Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel
- 2/21 - Asbury Park, New Jersey @ Stone Pony
- 2/22 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania @ Electric Factory
- 2/24 - Lancaster, Pennsylvania @ Chameleon Club
- 2/25 - Washington,
D.C. @ 9:30 Club
- 2/27 - New York, New York @ Hammerstein Ballroom
- 2/28 - Rochester, New York @ Main Street Armory
- 3/1 - Cleveland, Ohio @ Agora Theater
- 3/2 - Cincinnati, Ohio @ Bogart's
- 3/3 - Grand Rapids, Michigan @ The Orbit Room
- 3/5 - Detroit, Michigan @ State Theatre