Could Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst be headed to the boardroom?
The "Hollywood Reporter" reports that Durst will soon be named a senior vice president at Interscope Records and will be given an imprint on the label. The "Reporter" goes on to say that Durst will take on production and remixing duties with the job and will also sign acts to the label.
Durst will also reportedly take on video directing duties, beefing up his resume which already includes work on his own band's videos as well as a clip for Staind.
Neither Interscope Records nor Limp Bizkit's management could confirm the report.
Of course, Fred is still busy with his day job as Limp Bizkit frontman. The band is currently on the road with Kid Rock and the aforementioned Staind. Here's where to catch them:
- 6/29 - Albuquerque, NM @ State Fairgrounds
- 7/1 - Austin, TX @ Austin City Coliseum
- 7/2 - San Antonio, TX @ Sunken Garden Amph.
- 7/3 - Dallas, TX @ Bronco Bowl
- 7/5 - Biloxi,
MS @ Miss. Coast Coliseum
- 7/6 - Jacksonville, FL @ Riverside Music Shed
- 7/7 - Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Live
- 7/9 - Atlanta, GA @ International Ballroom
- 7/10 - Louisville, KY @ Louisville Gardens
- 7/12 - St. Paul, MN @ Roy Wilkins Auditorium
- 7/13 - Chicago, IL @ Aragon Theatre
- 7/14 - Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Ballroom
- 7/16 - Pontiac, MI @ Phoenix Plaza Amph.
- 7/17 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Crane
- 7/19 - Washington, DC @ Nation
- 7/20 - Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory
- 7/22 - New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom
- 7/23 - Lowell, MA @ Tsongas Arena