After plans to hit the road with Pantera fell through, Ontario quartet Kittie lined up their own headlining tour, kicking off next week.
The outing — featuring openers Mudvayne, Apartment 26 and Factory 81 — will kick off November 18 in Worcester, Massachusetts, and is scheduled to run through December 1, with more dates possibly being added.
Kittie will release an EP titled Paperdoll on December 12 that includes the radio mix of “Paperdoll,” a CD-ROM video of “Charlotte,” [RealVideo] and five live tracks recorded in Sweden this summer — “Spit,” “Brackish,” “Suck,” “Do You Think I’m a Whore?” and “Raven.”
Kittie will also play on the annual Sno-Core tour, which launches January 16. The follow-up to their debut album, Spit (1999), is due early next year as well.
Pantera postponed their tour after frontman
fell and broke two ribs last week. The new trek, with Soulfly opening, is scheduled to kick off February 20 in Minneapolis.
Kittie tour dates:
- 11/18 – Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
- 11/19 – Old Bridge, NJ @ Birch Hill Nite Club
- 11/21 – Norfolk, VA @ The NorVa
- 11/22 – Raleigh, NC @ The Ritz
- 11/24 – Spartanburg, SC @ Ground Zero
- 11/25 – Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
- 11/26 – Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues
- 11/28 – Nashville, TN @ 328 Performance Hall
- 11/30 – Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald’s
- 12/1 – San Antonio, TX @ Sunset Station