Jamiroquai is gearing up for the release of its new album, “Synkronized,” and has just announced dates for a brief North American tour, scheduled to kick off on July 4 in San Francisco. “Synkronized” is due in stores on June 8.
In addition to the concerts, Jamiroquai has also lined up a few TV appearances during its Stateside trek, including “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on July 8 and a taping of “The Late Show with David Letterman” on July 22. The Letterman gig will actually be televised on July 23, the same day the British band is set to play Woodstock ’99 in Rome, New York.
The first single from Jamiroquai’s new record will be “Canned Heat,” and the band has completed a video with acclaimed director Jonas Akerlund, who has previously shot clips for the likes of Madonna, the Prodigy, and Metallica.
Dates for Jamiroquai’s upcoming North American tour:
- 7/4 – San Francisco, CA @ Union Square
- 7/ 6 – San Diego, CA @ RIMAC/UC San Diego
- 7/7 – Los Angeles,
CA @ The Greek
- 7/10 – Denver, CO @ Winter Park Music Festival
- 7/12 – Chicago, IL @ Riviera
- 7/13 – Detroit, MI @ State Theater
- 7/15 – Montreal, QUE @ Metropolis
- 7/16 – Toronto, ONT @ Molson Amphitheater
- 7/18 – Boston, MA @ Bank Boston Pavilion
- 7/19 – Washington, DC @ TBC
- 7/21 – New York, NY @ Roseland
- 7/23 – Rome, NY @ Woodstock ’99
- 7/25 – Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle