This week, '80s glam rockers Ratt and Great White return to record racks with brand spanking new product, and they are currently pounding the pavement in support of the albums.
For Ratt, the latest chapter comes courtesy of a self-titled album that hit stores on Tuesday, while Great White returns with "Can't Get There From Here." While Ratt is best known for the albums the band cranked out during its days on Atlantic Records (1984's "Out of the Cellar," 1985's "Invasion of Your Privacy," etc.) and Great White put out their most familiar work (1987's "Once Bitten") on Capitol, both bands find themselves on the Columbia Records imprint Portrait.
While they are reunited in record stores, the bands are also teaming up on the road as part of a metal caravan that also includes Poison and L.A. Guns. If you want to kick it old school, here's where to look:
- 7/8 - Charlotte, NC @ Blockbuster Pavilion, Stadium
- 7/9 - Bristow, VA @ Nissan Pavilion At Stone Ridge
- Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank/Garden State Arts Center
- 7/11 - Camden, NJ @ E-Center
- 7/13 - Hartford, CT @ The Meadows Music Theater
- 7/14 - Scranton, PA @ Montage Mountain
- 7/15 - Boston, MA @ Tweeter Performing Arts Center