Having embraced technology by headlining the MP3.com Music And Technology tour, the Goo Goo Dolls have finally launched their own Web site at www.googoodolls.org.
There are a number of Goo Goo Dolls fan sites on the Internet, and though the band’s label, Warner Brothers, has a site at googoodolls.com, the band is referring to googoodolls.org as its only official Web site.
The site will contain the usual cyber-goodies, including exclusive photos and video footage of the band as well as messages from the road, exclusive merchandise, tour updates, and a list of upcoming television appearances.
If pointing and clicking at band members just isn’t enough Goo for you, you can still catch the band on the MP3.com tour, which also features Tonic(see “Goo Goo Dolls Team With Tonic For MP3.com”; Will Sing For Jerry’s Kids” ).
Here’s where that tour will be in
the coming weeks:
- 10/19 – University Park, PA @ Penn State
- 10/20 – Amherst, MA @ University of Massachusetts
- 10/22 – Towson, MD @ Towson University
- 10/25 – Washington, DC @ George Mason University
- 10/25 – Binghamton, NY @ Broom County Arena
- 10/26 – Allentown, PA @ Lehigh University
- 10/27 – Philadelphia, PA @ Temple University
- 10/29 – Columbia, SC @ University of South Carolina
- 10/30 – Columbia, SC @ University of South Carolina
- 11/2 – Tallahassee, FL @ Florida State University
- 11/3 – Gainesville, FL @ University of Florida
- 11/10 – New Orleans, LA @ University of New Orleans
- 11/12 – Austin, TX @ University of Texas
- 11/13 – El Paso, TX @ UTEP
- 11/14 – El Paso, TX @ UTEP
- 11/17 – San Diego, CA @ University of California