The Fun Lovin' Criminals are currently in the middle of a European tour in support of its new album, "100% Colombian," which has already been released overseas -- even though the record from the New York trio won't arrive in U.S. stores until January 26.
The Criminals will, however, kick-off a special club tour on December 1 in Boston to help promote its third album, which will now be issued via Virgin Records rather than Capitol Records, the label that put out the group's 1996 breakthrough, "Come Find Yourself." Both Virgin and Capitol are part of EMI Records.
The band is also preparing to shoot a video for "Korean Bodega," the first domestic single off of "100% Colombian." The Criminals had already completed a clip for "Love Unlimited," the first foreign single, but a spokesperson for the band indicated that the video for "Love Unlimited" would only be sent to clubs and record stores as a promotional screener.
The dates for the Fun Lovin' Criminals' club tour:
- 12/1 - Boston, MA @ Middle East
- 12/2 - New York, NY @ Bowery Ballroom
- 12/3 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theater of Living Arts
- 12/4 - Chicago, IL @ Double Door
- 12/8 - San Francisco, CA @ Bimbo's
- 12/9 - Los Angeles, CA @ El Rey
- 12/12 - Seattle, WA @ AROspace
- 12/14 - Toronto, ONT @ Horseshoe