Snoop Dogg, Timbaland, Jermaine Dupri, Wu-Tang Clan's Raekwon, and Bone Thugs-N-harmony's Bizzy and Krayzie Bone have all rallied in support of the new Eddie Murphy-produced Fox-TV claymation sitcom "The PJs."
While director Spike Lee and Southern California's Project Islamic H.O.P.E. have come forward and spoken out against the new series -- which comedic-ly depicts contemporary life in the housing projects -- these rappers have decided to help promote the show by providing songs for an upcoming soundtrack, entitled "Music from the PJs."
"Music from the PJs" is due out on March 30, and will feature the following artists and tracks:
- "It's Nothing" - Jermaine Dupri and Da Brat featuring R.O.C.
- "Talkin' Trash" - Timbaland featuring Bassee
- "Life in the Projects" - Snoop Dogg
- "Hat Low" - Goodie Mob
- "Way 2 Strong" - Bizzy Bone
- "The Ghetto" - Krayzie Bone
- "Giant Size" - Raekwon and American Cream Team
- "Rapid Fire" - O
- Earth, Wind & Fire featuring Marie Antoinette
- "Get Involved" - Raphael Saadiq and Q-Tip
- "What I Am" - Sy Smith
- "No More Rainy Days" - Destiny's Child
- "Here I Go" - Infamous Syndicate
- "Til It's Over" - Krumb Snatchas
- "Always Been You" - Imajin
- "PJs" - George Clinton