Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott, Kid Rock, and Mystikal are among the artists serving up fresh beats on the forthcoming "Any Given Sunday" soundtrack due to drop in early January.Also featured on the 16-track album is a previously unreleased song from Hole, a collaboration by Swizz Beatz, Eve, and Drag-On, plus new cuts from Mobb Deep, Trick Daddy, Goodie M.O.B., and Godsmack. The Hole track, "Be A Man," has already surfaced online and can currently be streamed in RealAudio at the Atlantic Records Web site (www.atlantic-records.com). Conspicuously absent from the soundtrack is Sevendust, who had hit an Atlanta recording studio in October to record a song that was then to be considered for the album (see "Sevendust May Make Music For Oliver Stone Football Flick"). As for the film, "Any Given Sunday" stars Al Pacino, Cameron Diaz, and rapper
L.L. Cool J (who also turns up on the soundtrack) and opens December 22.Here's what you'll find on the soundtrack when it arrives early next year:
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott - "Who You Gonna Call"
- Capone-N-Noreaga - "Reunion"
- Mobb Deep - "Never Goin' Back"
- Goodie M.O.B. featuring Outkast - "Sole Sunday"
- L.L. Cool J - "Shut 'Em Down"
- Trick Daddy featuring Deuce of 24KARATZ, Trina and Co of Tre +6 - "Shut Up"
- Jamie Foxx featuring Guru and Common - "Any Given Sunday"
- P.O.D. - "Whatever It Takes"
- Kid Rock - "F*** That"
- Hole - "Be A Man"
- DMX - "My N***as"
- Mystikal - "Jump"
- Swizz Beatz featuring Eve and Drag-On - "Move Right Now"
- Godsmack - "Why"
- Overseer - "Stompbox"
-- Tina Johnson