Before joining Stone Temple Pilots and Godsmack for the next edition of the Return Of The Rock tour, Disturbed will be spending some quality time with the ladies and gentlemen of the World Wrestling Federation.
The group recently re-tooled the entrance music of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and will deliver a performance of the track live on Sunday when the WWF's "Sunday Night Heat" moves to MTV. The band will turn up at the WWF New York entertainment center in Times Square to perform the song during "Heat," which kicks off at 7 p.m. (ET) on Sunday.
"We're big fans of Steve. We enjoy wrestling and tried to make our version [of his theme song] represent the band and Steve equally," Disturbed frontman David Draiman said of the track, which debuted at the WWF's "Unforgiven" pay-per-view on September 24.
If you'd rather see the band offer up a full set, you can catch Disturbed with Stone Temple Pilots and Godsmack this fall on version 2.0 of MTV's Return Of The
Rock tour. Here's how that itinerary shapes up:
- 10/20 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Mellon Arena
- 10/21 - Dayton, OH @ Hara Arena
- 10/22 - Toledo, OH @ Sports Arena
- 10/24 - New York, NY @ Roseland
- 10/25 - Fairfax, VA @ Patriots Center
- 10/26 - Charlotte, NC @ Independence Arena
- 10/29 - Houston, TX @ The Woodlands
- 10/31 - San Antonio, TX @ Freeman Coliseum
- 11/2 - Denver, CO @ Magness Arena
- 11/3 - Salt Lake City, UT @ E-Center
- 11/4 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint
- 11/6 - San Jose, CA @ San Jose Events Center
- 11/7 - Bakersfield, CA @ Centennial Garden
- 11/9 - Los Angeles, CA @ Universal Amphitheater
- 11/10 - Phoenix, AZ @ Veterans Memorial Coliseum