The Cranberries will launch their first U.S. tour in three years next month, and the only place to buy tickets is on the Internet.
The band will kick off its tour on April 28 in Washington, DC, and tickets for the tour will only be made available through the band’s official website (at www.cranberries.com). The move makes the Cranberries the first band ever to make tickets for a tour available exclusively through the Internet.
While the run will no doubt drive up traffic on the band’s website, it’s primary goal is to drum up support for the band’s upcoming album, “Bury The Hatchet,” which hits stores on April 27.
Here’s where to catch the band:
- 4/28 – Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
- 4/30 – Philadelphia, PA @ Tower Theater
- 5/3 – Boston, MA @ Orpheum
- 5/5 – New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom
- 5/8 – Toronto, ONT @ Phoenix Club
- 5/12 – Chicago, IL @ Riviera
- 5/15 – Las Vegas, NV @ The
- 5/17 – San Francisco, CA @ Warfield
- 5/19 – Los Angeles, CA @ Wiltern