Culture Club is packing up its bouncing 80s melodies and androgynous frontman Boy George for a reunion tour that will kick off on July 23 in Atlanta.
As we first reported in February , the tour will include all four original members, including George and drummer John Moss who split on less than friendly terms in 1986.
Those wounds have apparently healed, as the group will mount a three week tour this summer, and will film a one hour “Storytellers” special for VH1 that will air on June 14. The band will also release a two-CD retrospective chronicling the band’s hits from “Do You Really Want To Hurt Me” through “Karma Chameleon” later this year.
If you’re looking for a taste of the 80s, here’s where Culture Club will be serving it up:
- 7/23 – Atlanta, GA @ Chastain Park
- 7/24 – Raleigh, NC @ Walnut Creek Amphitheater
- 7/25 – Charlotte, NC @ Blockbuster Pavilion
- 7/26 – Virginia Beach, VA @ Virginia
- 7/29 – Manassas, VA @ Nissan Pavilion
- 7/30 – New York, NY @ Radio City Music Hall
- 8/1 – Long Island, NY @ Jones Beach Music Theater
- 8/2 – Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank Arts Center
- 8/5 – Philadelphia, PA @ Mann Music Center
- 8/6 – Wallingford, CT @ Oakdale Theater
- 8/7 – Mansfield, MA @ Great Woods
- 8/8 – Port Jervis, NY @ New Hope Farms
- 8/10 – Saratoga Springs, NY @ Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- 8/12 – Clarkston, MI @ Pine Knob Music Theater
- 8/13 – Indianapolis, IN @ Market Square Arena
- 8/14 – Pittsburgh, PA @ Coca-Cola Starlake Amphitheater
- 8/15 – Rosemont, IL @ Rosemont Horizon
- 8/16 – Milwaukee, WI @ Wisconsin State Fair