Pop acts Hoku, B*Witched, LFO, and Blaque will highlight this summer's Nickelodeon "All That" Music & More Festival.
The outing will hit 40 cities starting June 29 in San Bernardino, California, and ending September 3 in Saratoga, New York.
Boy band No Authority also will be on board for the trek, which the cable channel says will feature at least seven acts in each city.
With newcomers dominating the bill, Irish pop group B*Witched qualifies as the tour's seasoned veteran, having released its second album, "Awake And Breathe," in October. The group's four singers co-wrote all of the album's songs, including the single "Jesse Hold On."
Pop trio LFO will join the tour refreshed from a short break following months of roadwork, including a string of dates opening for teen queen Britney Spears. LFO recently released "I Don't Want To Kiss You Goodnight," the third single from its self-titled 1999 debut.
Hawaiian-born singer Hoku, 17, recently
broke onto the pop charts with her single "Another Dumb Blonde" from the soundtrack to the Nickelodeon movie "Snow Day." The song also appears on her self-titled debut album, due May 2. Her latest single is "How Do I Feel."
R&B group Blaque is currently on the "Billboard" Hot 100 singles chart with "Bring It All to Me." The song, which features 'NSYNC, appears on Blaque's self-titled debut album, which was released last year. The group, whose name stands for "Believing in Life and Achieving a Quest for Unity in Everything," is the brainchild of TLC rapper Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes.
Nick Cannon and Kenan Thompson, stars of Nickelodeon's "All That" sketch-comedy show, will return as the festival's hosts.
Nickelodeon "All That" Music & More Festival tour dates:
- 6/29 - Devore, CA @ G.H. Blockbuster Pavilion
- 6/30 - Del Mar, CA @ Del Mar Fairgrounds
- 7/1 - Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand
- 7/2 - Irvine, CA @ Irvine Meadows Amphitheater
- 7/3 - Bakersfield,
CA @ Centennial Garden
- 7/7 - Concord, CA @ Chronicle Pavilion @ Concord
- 7/8 - Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheater
- 7/9 - Marysville, CA @ Sacramento Valley Amphitheatre
- 7/11 - Phoenix, AZ @ Blockbuster Desert Sky Pavilion
- 7/12 - Albuquerque, NM @ Mesa del Sol Amphitheater
- 7/14 - Houston, TX @ Woodlands Amphitheater
- 7/15 - Dallas, TX @ Six Flags Great Adventure
- 7/18 - West Palm Beach, FL @ Mars Amphitheater
- 7/21 - Atlanta, GA @ Lakewood Amphitheater
- 7/22 - Nashville, TN @ Amsouth Amphitheater
- 7/23 - Charlotte, NC @ Carowinds
- 7/25 - Cuyahoga Falls, OH @ Blossom Music Center
- 7/26 - Columbus, OH @ Polaris Amphitheater
- 7/28 - St. Louis, MO @ Riverport Amphitheater
- 7/30 - Ionia, MI @ Michigan State Fair
- 8/2 - Bonner Springs, KS @ Sandstone Amphitheatre
- 8/3 - Tinley Park, IL @ New World Music Theatre
- 8/4 - Noblesville, IN @ Deer Creek Music Center
- 8/5 - Cincinnati, OH @ Riverbend Amphitheater
- 8/6 - Clarkston,
MI @ Pine Knob Amphitheater
- 8/10 - State College, PA @ Penn State College
- 8/11 - Boston, MA @ Tweeter Center
- 8/12 - Hartford, CN @ Oakdale Music Theatre
- 8/13 - Darien Lakes, NY @ Darien Lakes Six Flags P.A.C.
- 8/15 - Adrian, MI @ Lanawee County Fair
- 8/17 - Columbia, MD @ Merriweather Post
- 8/18 - Doswell, VA @ Kings Dominion
- 8/19 - Fairfax, VA @ Patriot Center
- 8/20 - Hershey, PA @ Hershey Park Stadium
- 8/23 - Erie, PA @ Civic Center
- 8/24 - Burgettstown, PA @ Post-Gazette Pavilion @ Star Lake
- 8/26 - Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Arts Center
- 8/27 - Scranton, PA @ Montage Mountain
- 8/28 - Essex Junction, VT @ Vermont State Fair
- 8/30 - Philadelphia, PA @ E-Centre
- 8/31 - Wantagh, NY @ Jones Beach Amphitheatre
- 9/1 - Wantagh, NY @ Jones Beach Amphitheatre
- 9/2 - Allentown, PA @ State Fair
- 9/3 - Saratoga, NY @ Performing Arts Center