The two radio staples will wind across the U.S. through the rest of January, and wrap up the outing on February 1 in Dallas.
Sporting the unlikely lineup of an exiled African prince and two Danish models, the group is winning over radio programmers, and "New York Times" music critic Neil Strauss who named "No Tengo Dinero" one of his top ten songs of 1997.
Not too surprisingly, the dance-friendly pop outfit recently told us that fans shouldn't expect any heavy messages in their live show.
"We have fun," Los Umbrellos' Mai-Britt Grondahl Vingsoe told MTV News about the group's in-concert directive.
"Have fun with us," [800k QuickTime] the group's Grith
Before launching their full-length debut, "Flamenco Funk," in February, Los Umbrellos will team up with the Backtreet Boys to bring their fun to the following venues:
- 1/14 - Charlotte, NC @ Ovens Auditorium
- 1/15 - Atlanta, GA @ Fox Theatre
- 1/16 - Louisville, KY @ Palace Theatre
- 1/17 - Detroit, MI @ Fox Theatre
- 1/18 - Columbus, OH @ Palace Theatre
- 1/20 - Tampa, FL @ USF Sun Dome
- 1/21 - West Palm Beach, FL @ Coral Sky Amphitheatre
- 1/23 - Washington, DC @ DAR Constitution Hall
- 1/24 - Providence, RI @ Providence Perf. Arts Ctr.
- 1/25 - New Haven, CT @ Palace Theater
- 1/27 - Albany, NY @ Palace Theatre
- 1/30 - Indianapolis, IN @ Murat Theatre
- 2/1 - Dallas, TX @ Bronco Bowl