After frontman Greg Dulli's head injury sidelined the band for a month, Afghan Whigs are preparing to return to the road early in February.
Dulli suffered a skull fracture during an altercation in a bar in Austin, Texas back in December (see [article id="1424773"]"Afghan Whigs Greg Dulli Recovering From Head Injury"[/article]), and has been recuperating at his home in Seattle.
The Whigs will resume their tour on February 9 in Cincinnati, and will proceed to make up a number of the dates that were postponed as a result of Dulli's injury.
Here's how the new Afghan Whigs itinerary looks:
- 2/9 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart's
- 2/10 - Detroit, MI @ St. Andrews Hall
- 2/12 - Syracuse, NY @ Styleen's Rhythm Palace
- 2/13 - Providence, RI @ Met Cafe
- 2/14 - Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club
- 2/15 - Johnstown, PA @ Crow Bar
- 2/17 - Philadelphia, PA @ TLA
- 2/18 - New York, NY @ Bowery Ballroom
- 2/19 - New York, NY @ Bowery
- 2/20 - New York, NY @ Bowery Ballroom
- 2/21 - New Haven, CT @ Toad's Place
- 2/23 - Old Bridge, NJ @ Birch Hill Nightclub