Now Casting All-New Social Experiment/Docu-Series for MTV: Explore Your Deepest Curiosities
(Casting Nationwide) Are you frustrated, confused or have doubts surrounding your current relationship or romantic situation? Are you curious about what it would be like to be with someone other than your typical match or "norm?" Have you ever been curious about something different? Are you BOLD enough to break free, explore your curiosity and discover the “REAL” you? Producers are currently seeking people who are in a relationship who are curious about exploring and answering personal questions related to life and love. This is the opportunity to take part in a life changing, thought provoking and true-to-life social experiment documentary series featured on MTV.
- Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be with someone of the same sex? If you’re Gay or Lesbian, have you been curious about the opposite sex?
- Have you ever been curious about being with someone from an EXTREMELY different culture, religion, or race?
- Have you ONLY dated within your religion? Your own culture? Want to try something new?
- Have you been curious about exploring Polyamory, non-monogamy, or adding a “third person” to your current relationship?
- Have you ever been interested in exploring a more wild, kinky, or taboo sexual practice?
- Have you ever been attracted to someone significantly older than you?
- Have you ever been curious about being with someone significantly heavier than you or been attracted to people much smaller or littler than yourself?
- OR have you ever been curious about exploring ANYTHING else?
If you have answered YES to these questions OR if you have YOUR OWN curiosity not listed above, we want to hear from you! Selected candidates will be PAID for their time and participation.
To submit and to learn more please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please include: Full name, age, location, FULL contact info, several recent photos and a brief bio about yourself, your partner and what you wish to explore and why** (Candidates must appear between the ages of 18-25)