Coordinates: 52°59′N 1°11′W / 52.98°N 1.18°W / 52.98; -1.18
, Old Basford shown within Nottinghamshire
OS grid reference
List of places
Old Basford is an area of Nottingham located 1 mile to the north-west of New Basford. The parish church of St Leodegarius was built in the 12th century. The north aisle and north arcade were rebuilt in 1858-59 and the church restored, except for the tower. The church tower collapsed in 1859 and was rebuilt in 1859-61. Near the church is the Manor House of c. 1700.